Tuesday, March 4, 2008

One more important thing!




I have been checking out the "Flylady" and today I read something that talked about the Rubba Scrubba and how good it worked for cleaning dog hair off of things. Well, I thought I'd have to try it. Our rat terrier, Kaminga, is the best little dog but the most awful shedder....so anything that will help remove dog hair sounds like a good deal to me. Mostly she stays off the furniture except when we are gone, she sits up on the back of the couch so she can watch out the window for us to come home. Needless to say, she sheds while she watches....oh, she always hurries up and gets down so we don't see her so she doesn't get in trouble, but the white hairs give her away! Plus, she really is an outside dog....she just prefers to ignore that especially when it's cold!






No comments: