Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Check out the "Preset Viewer"

I have looked and looked for a viewer or some way to be able to look at the brushes, shapes, patterns, etc. that I had installed in Photoshop. Just having the set names usually wasn't much help because I never had a clue which set had the brush I was looking for (and I have hundred...or maybe it's thousands!! :-)). I finally found the "Preset Viewer" when I looked at the NAPP website (National Association of Photoshop Professionals) as it was listed in their discounts section. So happily, with my NAPP membership, I could get a 30% discount! Needless to say I was very anxious to get it ordered and downloaded and it is worth every penny! It shows all your brushes, shapes, patterns, swatches, etc. as thumbnails. The "Preset Viewer" is available at http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/home.php They also have a lot other neat stuff, mainly for scrapbooking, but some of it is good for digital photography. And the big thing....I thought it was reasonably priced!! Check it out!

No comments: