Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Love Summer!




Summer is the best time of year and it goes by so quickly!! I love the sun, heat, even the humidity!! Unfortunatly, summer is also a very busy time....never understood the lazy days of summer thing! There is sooo much to do in the garden, flowers and yard. I guess if I didn't plant such a big garden, it would help! As you can see from the garden picture, I have reduced the size quite a bit (That's what the area is that looks different from the rest). But, I love the fresh garden produce and it is so nice to have home canned or frozen veggies in the freezer in the winter. I like to do those things too but I hate it when I get behind. Summer is also a very busy time for me as a photographer. It makes that days fly by at warp speed!


Time to head outside and hoe out some weeds and pick lettuce, sugar pod peas, and the last of the radishes. I have senior pictures to take this afternoon.....hope the rain holds off. Oh, and yes, the yard needs to be mowed again!

No comments: