Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Happy Holidays to All!

My blog...such a quiet place! I am working on some changes for the new year and restructuring my online presence. Watch for some future announcements!

The subject of blog circle I am participating in this month is "holiday." I have taken a lot of holiday photos for my clients, some I can share and some I can't until the holidays are over, but each photo will become a special memory for the family.





The holidays are a special time to get together with family and friends. I love the beautiful decorations, especially sparkles and snowflakes! Below are a few detail shots from my own decorations. Head of over to my friend Livie's blog and check out her "holiday" post!






3 comments:

Dalayna said...

I love these!! And I love holiday decorations. Very festive!

Kristi Williams said...

I absolutely adore your holiday set up for your clients! So cute!

Tessa said...

Beautiful Jo!!