Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving is approaching so fast! I finally made a trip to town today to get all the groceries necessary to have a great feast day with all the family. It was a painful jolt when I saw the total at the checkout counter but it made me think about how thankful we can be for all that we have. While the groceries were expensive, I could afford to buy them and for that I am thankful. Thankful too that we live in a country where we can go to the store and find most anything we want just waiting for us to purchase. Our country may not be in the best shape but I am thankful we are still relatively safe and able to go about our daily lives without fear. Most of all, I am thankful for family and friends that are such a special part of our lives. As we gather together, I want to just be more aware of how special and important these relationships are and I don't take them for granted.


No comments: